Welcome - Have Fun Reading

Hi and welcome to my blog site. Look around and write comments. Tell me how i can make it better. Right!! Talk to you later people.

My Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Mittagundi....

Hi, everyone. This year, the year 10 students at st philips college are going on camp. I will be going to be the second group. The first group leaves during the July Holidays :( The second group leaves on the 23 of July and will be back on the 4 of August. That is the group I am in. The camp is called Mittagundi. The camp is in Victoria. The camp is some where people like myself can have a great time in a very different style. We will be working on farm the whole time we are there. Some jobs we will be doing are cut wood, milking cows, cooking, blacksmithing and building. I will write all about it when I get back and I will show photos as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment