Welcome - Have Fun Reading

Hi and welcome to my blog site. Look around and write comments. Tell me how i can make it better. Right!! Talk to you later people.

My Avatar

Yahoo! Avatars

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Vampire Academy...

Hi! Well for everyone who loved Twilight, you will love this new book series. The book series is called Vampire Academy. The books where written by Richelle Mead. So far there are only three books out but there is going to be another three in the series. Yeah! I Loved this series and I hope that Richelle Mead writes more books and maybe more on the Vampire Academy. So for all book lovers get your head out of those boring books and get you head into this series you will love it. The book is similar to The Mortal Instruments Series. If you would like to see the website follow the link at the end of te post to see the website by Richelle Mead.
http://www.richellemead.com.vampireacademy.htm/

No comments:

Post a Comment